Evercryl One Coat is a resin based, fibre re-enforced roof repair compound which is effective on all common roofing surfaces and types, providing an instant roof repair even in wet conditions and on wet surfaces, can also be applied in frosty conditions down to –5°C.
Emergency leaks can be tackled immediately thanks to the fact that Evercryl One Coat is instantly waterproof when applied, becuase of this, there is also no fear of wash off or need to wait for the rain to stop. Evercryl One Coat can bridge small cracks due to its high level of fibre re-enforcement, requiring just a one-coat brush application for instant and total water protection.
• May be applied in damp and wet conditions.
• Formulated from lightfast acrylic polymers to withstand sunlight for longer periods than traditional bitumen coatings.
• Fibre re-enforced to bridge small cracks.
• Primerless adhesion to most bituminous and non porous surfaces.
Areas of Use
• General sealing, maintenance, repair and waterproofing of most common roofs in wet or dry conditions– for use on concrete, fibre/cement, roofing felt, mastic asphalt, existing bituminous roof coatings, rigid uPVC corrugated iron, metals, slates, brickwork, tiles, lead, copper and zinc.
• Waterproofing guttering (plastic and metal), downpipes, gully’s, flashings, upstands, vents and leadwork.
• Wear gloves and suitable face/eye protection.
• Flammable product - eliminate all sources of ignition.
• Stir Well Before Use.
• Apply by brush in a one coat at a rate of 1-2 litres per square meter. In extreme cases, a second coat may be applied 2-3 days after initial application.
At Clarkes of Cavan, we are passionate about getting your order to you quickly and safely and we understand it is important for you to know when your order will be delivered.
Free delivery on orders over €99 (ROI & NI) applies in most cases, where a product is excluded from this it will be noted on the product page. Some items are large and cannot be sent for free. Delivery charges may differ on country selection.
Delivery Times & Tracking
We are proud of our fast delivery process. If your order is placed before 1 pm we will make sure that it is dispatched the same day. You will be provided with tracking information so you can keep an eye on your order at all times.
Some items we sell will take more time because of size and dispatch location. This will be noted on the product page or on checkout.
Need Help Regarding Delivery
If you still need further assistance regarding your delivery please contact the online department at 049 433 2166 or via email at email@example.com