Robust, reliable and easy to use Husqvarna 135 Mark II Chainsaw with ample cutting performance for homeowners. The perfect garden chainsaw for occasional cutting tasks such as cutting firewood and felling smaller trees. Starts quickly and handles easily, and thanks to the side-mounted chain tensioner, tensioning the chain is both quick and easy. Inertia chain brake Effective inertia-activated chain brake. Combined choke/stop control Combined choke/stop control allows for easier starting and reduce the risk of engine flooding.
Chain tensioning from the side allows quick and convenient chain tensioning. LowVib® Effective anti-vibration dampeners absorb vibration, sparing the user's arms and hands. Fuel pump Fuel pump designed for easy starting. X-Torq® Deliver lower fuel consumption and reduced exhaust emission levels in accordance with the world´s most stringent environmental regulations. Air Injection Centrifugal air cleaning system for reduced wear and longer operating time between filter cleanings.
- X-Torq®: Deliver lower fuel consumption and reduced exhaust emission levels in accordance with the world’s most stringent environmental regulations.
- Air Injection: Centrifugal air cleaning system for reduced wear and longer operating time between filter cleanings.
- Quick-release air filter: Facilitates cleaning and replacement of the air filter.
- Ergonomic rear handle: Increased comfort with soft inlay, ergonomic trigger, and asymmetrical handle.
- Side Mounted Chain Tensioner: Side-mounted chain tensioner makes chain adjustments quick and easy.
- LowVib®: Effective anti-vibration dampeners absorb vibration, sparing the users arms and hands over long periods of use.
- Chain speed at 133% of maximum engine power speed 22.3 m/s
- Chain speed at max power 16.8 m/s
- Clutch engagement speed (±120) 4000 rpm
- Clutch engagement upper limit 4500 rpm
- Idling speed 3000 rpm
- Idling upper limit 3200 rpm
- Ignition module air gap 0.3 mm
- Maximum power speed 9000 rpm
- Power output 1.6 kW
- Racing speed lower limit 11200 rpm
- Torque, max. 1.84 Nm
- Torque, max. at rpm 8000 rpm
- Bar mount type Small
- Chain type S93G
- Chainsaw sub-group Occasional use chainsaws
- Handle type Standard
- Pitch 3/8" mini
- Sprocket type Spur 6
- Fuel consumption 725 g/kWh
- Fuel consumption 0.725 kg/h
- Fuel tank volume 0.375 l
- Lubricant type Husqvarna 2 stroke or equiv. at 50:1
- Oil pump type Automatic
- Oil tank volume 0.26 l
- Power/fuel type Gasoline
At Clarkes of Cavan, we are passionate about getting your order to you quickly and safely and we understand it is important for you to know when your order will be delivered.
Free delivery on orders over €99 (ROI & NI) applies in most cases, where a product is excluded from this it will be noted on the product page. Some items are large and cannot be sent for free. Delivery charges may differ on country selection.
Delivery Times & Tracking
We are proud of our fast delivery process. If your order is placed before 1 pm we will make sure that it is dispatched the same day. You will be provided with tracking information so you can keep an eye on your order at all times.
Some items we sell will take more time because of size and dispatch location. This will be noted on the product page or on checkout.
Need Help Regarding Delivery
If you still need further assistance regarding your delivery please contact the online department at 049 433 2166 or via email at email@example.com