Tec7 Pur7 Pro B1 Expanding Foam 750ml
The B1 Fire Rated Gun Grade Expanding Foam that stops expanding when it meets resistance.
At Clarkes of Cavan we are passionate about getting your order to you quickly and safely and we understand it is important for you to know when your order will be delivered.
We can deliver to your home or work address or you can collect your order here in our store. Store Location
At the moment we offer a standard delivery service of 1-2 working days, excluding weekends and bank holidays.
We´ll deliver direct to your home or to a different address if required. At checkout you will be given an option to enter a different address to your billing address.
Need Help Regarding Delivery
If you still need further assistance regarding your delivery please contact us.
- Very Low Expansion – Max Expansion of 20%
- Fire Resistant: Class B1
- Fast Curing (60 Minutes) and Permanent Flexibility
- Can be used at Freezing Temperatures as low as -10⁰C
- Minimum Expansion Pressure
Tec7 Pur Pro is a B1 fire rated foam, suitable for a wide variety of mounting and insulation jobs.
- Pre-treatment of the surface:The surface needs to be clean, solid, dust-proof and degreased.
- Moisten the surface to stimulate the adherence and the curing time.
- Cover the surrounding surfaces with covering film or adhesive tape before starting the work.
- Attaching Pur7 Plus to the Gun:Shake the aerosol well before use.
- Close the flow regulator wheel on the Tec7 Pur Pro gun completely, before screwing Tec7 Pur Pro on the gun.
- Adjust the flow regulator wheel until the desired flow rate is acquired.
- The product is now ready for use.
- Due to the slight expansion of the product, the joint has to be filled completely.
- Non-hardened Tec7 Pur Pro can be removed with Tec7 Pur cleaner.
- Clean the Tec7 Pur Pro gun after use with Tec7 Pur cleaner
- Applying:The temperature of the product has to be at least 5°C.
- The temperature of the surface has to be between -10°C and +35°C.
- Cleaning:Always remove excess uncured Tec7 Pur Pro with Tec7 Pur Cleaner
- Mounting of Doors, Window Frames, Panels, etc, in Plastic, Metal or Wood
- Sealing of Connections to Roofs, Walls, Ship Floors and Ceilings, Skylights, Brickwork, etc.
- Insulation of Pipes
- Filling of Walls, Joints, etc.
- Insulating Parts of a Construction Against Heat, Cold and Air Flow
- Filling of Connecting Joints Between Window Frames, Skylights, Brickwork, etc.
- Filling of Hollow Spaces, e.g. Cavity Walls, Holes in Concrete, Cavities of Corrugated Sheets, Drilled Holes in Walls, etc.
- Ideal as Sound Insulation and to Prevent a Thermal Bridge
- Mounting of Parts for Which Fire Retarding is Important
- Tec7 Pur Pro is Extremely Suited for Applications that Require Fire Retardation
- Tec7 Pur Pro Can Easily Be Worked On: Painting, Bonding, Plastering, etc.
- Tec7 Pur Pro is Very Good For Heat and Sound Insulating and Can Be Used With All Common Construction Materials
Foam guns exist in many qualities. TEC7 chooses only the best quality. So you are sure that your gun is always ready for use, without leaks or blockages. Because a small problem with your gun can take you a lot of time to solve.
The Tec7 Pur Pro Gun can be used with most Gun Grade PU Foams on the market.
With the Tec7 Pur Pro Gun you can dose the PU foam in a controlled manner. As a result, joints can be carefully filled and doors and windows mounted in a fast, easy and safe manner
A long spout, which can be extended even further, offers you the possibility of working even in many places that are hard to reach.
Tec7 Pur Pro Gun can be cleaned quickly and easily using Tec7 Pur Cleaner