Husqvarna Chainsaw 450
Centrifugal air cleaning system removes larger dust and debris particles before reaching the air filter. This results in reduced air filter cleanings and improved engine life.
Flip-up tank cap
The flip-up tank cap is easy to open and close when refueling.
Easy to start
Combined start/stop switch and fuel pump make the saw very easy to start.
Quick-release air filter
Facilitates cleaning and replacement of the air filter.
Distinct felling marks for better felling precision.
Side-mounted chain tensioner
Side-mounted chain tensioner makes chain adjustment quick and easy.
Combined choke/stop control
Combined choke/stop control allow for easier starting and reduce the risk of engine flooding.
System designed to reduce vibration levels to the operator, which lessens fatigue.
- Cylinder displacement 50.2 cm³ / 3.06 cu.inch
- Power output 2.4 kW / 3.2 hp(I)
- Maximum power speed 9600 rpm
- Idling speed 2700 rpm
- Electrode gap 0.5 mm / 0.02 “
- Oil tank volume 0.26 lit / 0.55 US pint
- Oil pump type Fixed flow
- Oil pump capacity 13 ml/min
Vibration & noise data
- Equivalent vibration level (ahv, eq) front / rear handle 3.1/4.9 m/s²
- Sound pressure level at operators ear 104 dB(A)
- Sound power level, guaranteed (LWA) 115 dB(A)
- Chain pitch .325″
- Recommended bar length, min-max 33-50 cm / 13″-20″
- Chain speed at max power 17.34 m/s / 56.89 fts
- Weight (excl. cutting equipment) 5.1 kg