Wet & Forget – 20 Litre
Wet and Forget 20 Litre - Save €20 !!
- Safe for virtually any outdoor surface.
- Simply spray & walk away. No scrubbing, rinsing or pressure washing!
- Attacks the problem from the root level for longer-lasting results.
- Safe for use around plants.
- A pH close to water.
- Non-caustic, non-acidic, and no bleach.
This item qualifies for free delivery in Ireland.
At Clarkes of Cavan, we are passionate about getting your order to you quickly and safely and we understand it is important for you to know when your order will be delivered.
We can deliver to your home or work address or you can collect your order here in our store. Store Location
We´ll deliver direct to your home or to a different address if required. At the checkout, you will be given an option to enter a different address to your billing address.
Need Help Regarding Delivery
If you still need further assistance regarding your delivery please contact us.
Please read our returns policy here.
- Wet & Forget Outdoor takes the hard work out of cleaning. It safely removes algae, moss, lichen, mold and mildew from outdoor surfaces. Are you tired of the never ending job of keeping mold and mildew at bay? Do you fight mold on concrete or brick? Moss on your roof? Do you fear the slippery algae on walkways? Or battle mold and mildew on your composite deck? We’ve got an easy solution for eliminating these issues without the use of elbow grease or harsh chemicals—Wet & Forget! Simply spray and walk away! There’s no scrubbing, no rinsing and no pressure washing!
- Wet & Forget removes moss, algae, lichen, mold or mildew gently over time, without damaging the surface being cleaned. Wet & Forget is ideal for roof cleaning, deck cleaning, the siding on the north side of the house that attracts mold and mildew and even mildew prone boats that need cleaning! While bleach and most commercial moss, mold and mildew removal products are caustic and can corrode and discolor many surfaces, Wet & Forget’s gentle, nearly pH-neutral formula is non-caustic and safe to use on any outdoor surface.
- Because Wet & Forget’s gentle cleaning action uses the wind and rain to continue working over time, it keeps ugly stains at bay for a year or more on most surfaces. So, while your neighbors get out the bleach or pressure washer again and again, you can relax and enjoy your outdoor areas.
- All you need to remove algae, moss, lichen, mold and mildew is a garden sprayer and a bottle of Wet & Forget. No more dreading tough outdoor cleaning jobs—just spray and walk away, and let Wet & Forget do the work for you!
- Non-caustic, non-acidic and contains no bleach.
- Requires no scrubbing, no rinsing and no pressure washing.
- Helps save water.
- Safe for any outdoor surface.
- One-step application: Simply spray and walk away! Wet & Forget does the work for you.
- Eliminates even the toughest cases of moss, algae, lichen, mold or mildew.
- Long-lasting: Keeps the surface clean for at least 1+ years in most cases.
- Wet & Forget is an EPA registered product. Many products on the market are not.
- Unlimited shelf life.
- Safe to store in the sprayer.
- Wet & Forget Outdoor has a pH level of 8, while pure water has a pH of 7. Most products on the market have a pH level of 10-13, which is 100 – 10,000 times more alkyl than Wet & Forget Outdoor.
Apply Wet & Forget Outdoor with a garden sprayer. Dilute 1 part Wet & Forget Outdoor to 5 parts water.
|Wet & Forget Outdoor Concentrate||Fill Garden Sprayer With Water To|
|2 1/2 cups (20 oz.)||1 gallon mark|
|5 cups (40 oz.)||2 gallon mark|
Apply Wet & Forget Outdoor to a dry surface in order to penetrate the stain completely. Saturate the surface completely with Wet & Forget Outdoor to remove moss, algae, lichen, mold or mildew stains. For best results, apply Wet & Forget Outdoor on a cool dry day with no chance of rain for four to five hours after application. Morning or evening is best. This will ensure that the surface being treated stays wet for an extended period while Wet & Forget Outdoor begins breaking down the growth. Vertical surfaces that don’t have good exposure to the elements might require some assistance using either a water hose or a light brushing. If an area is particularly bad, apply Wet & Forget again approximately one month after the first application.
After the stains have disappeared, use Wet & Forget Outdoor as a maintenance tool. Re-apply at the first sign of new growth to keep stains from coming back. No scrubbing necessary–just spray and forget it!
Treating Moss: To get rid of moss, completely saturate the moss making sure the Wet & Forget Outdoor soaks through and comes in contact with the surface the moss has attached itself to. Over the next few days or weeks, you’ll notice the moss turning brown, curling up and detaching from the surface. The wind and rain will help wash away any remaining moss.
Treating Lichen: Lichen is a complex combination of fungus and algae that have learned to live together, forming a unique type of growth. Lichen can cause pitting on outdoor surfaces. The symbiotic relationship between the fungus and algae makes lichen very hardy and difficult to get rid of. But don’t worry–even this tough growth is no match for Wet & Forget Outdoor. Use a garden sprayer to thoroughly saturate the lichen with a solution of 1 part Wet & Forget Outdoor and 5 parts water. Wait 15 minutes, and spray a second time. This will allow the Wet & Forget Outdoor to penetrate the lichen’s 2 layers. It is best to spray lichen on a day that is not too sunny, to prevent rapid evaporation and to allow Wet & Forget more time to work.
Since Wet & Forget is non-caustic, non-acidic and contains no bleach, it can be used on ANY outdoor surface material. Some of the more popular surfaces include: roofs, siding, decks, walkways, driveways, brick, RVs and boats.
Exterior Home Surfaces: Covered Porches, Decks (All types), Downspouts, Driveways, Eaves, Gutters, Patios (All types), Pavers, Roofs (All types), Screens, Shingles (All types), Sidewalks, Siding (All types), Steps
Lawn & Garden: Awnings, Diving Boards, Fences (All types), Fountains, Gazebos, Greenhouses, Hammocks, Lanais, Lawn & Patio Furniture (All types), Outdoor Mats/Rugs, Outdoor Pots, Patio Umbrellas, Plastic Playhouses, Play Equipment, Pool Liners, Pool Surrounds, Retaining Walls, Shade Sails, Storage Units
Marine: Aluminum, Boat Bilges, Boats, Boat Carpeting, Boat Seats, Canvas, Fiberglass, Inflatable Boats, Sails, Teak
Camping: Cabins, Outdoor Furniture, Pop-Up Campers, RVs
Other: Astro Turf, Basketball Courts, Cars & Trucks, Log Homes, Monuments, Tennis Courts, Tombstones
Materials: Aluminum, Asphalt, Brick, Cement, Ceramic, Clay, Composite, Concrete, Dryvit/EIFS, Fabric, Fiberglass, Flagstone, Limestone, Marble, Natural, Painted, & Stained Wood, Painted Surfaces, Plastic, PVC, Rubber, Sandstone, Slate, Steel, Stone, Stucco, Teak, Textured Surfaces, Tiles, Vinyl
Commercial: Airports, Amusement Parks, Cemeteries, Freeways, Hospitals, Hotels & Motels, Parks, Public Buildings, Schools, Stadiums, Zoos…
and virtually any other surface you can think of!