The Husqvarna PW350 pressure washer is a truly high performing machine with robust and purposeful design, for excellent results and demanding jobs such as vehicles and stone walls.
Its Low Force grip allows the trigger to activate using less force while providing more comfort. Designed to be sturdy and durable, the induction motor and metal pump ensures it will provide reliable performance over an extensive lifetime. Thanks to its lightweight aluminium carry handle it can be easily transported wherever’s needed. It offers fuss-free nozzle adjustments with two swivel functions and quick connection, and the power cord storage, on-board accessory storage, and hose reel makes it easy to use and efficient. Additionally, its quick hose coupling and a long spray lance all offer a smooth, effortless pressure washing experience.
- Long term use requires less effort thanks to its ergonomic design and low force grip.
- The robust extendable handle makes transport and storage simple and convenient.
- The metal pump extends product lifetime and helps minimise damage.
- The quick release power cord prevents tangling and removes the need for time consuming unwinding.
- The large soft-grip wheels are mounted on a metal axes, extending your products life and offering reliable traction, makes use on uneven ground effortless.
- With the foam sprayer you can easily monitor the detergent usage and see its remaining level. This gives you perfect control
- The pressure-adjustable nozzle is multi-purpose, offering versatility to assist with any number of cleaning tasks with fantastic results.
- Remove stubborn dirt effectively with Variable Flat Jet Nozzle. The pressure-adjustable, multi-purpose nozzle gives you increased versatility, as it can be used for a wide range of cleaning tasks with perfect results..
- Maximise your comfort and efficiency with the spray lance, featuring a double swivel function and quick connections for nozzles, hose and accessories.
- The machine can store all included accessories, preventing unnecessary clutter and offering easy access and more efficient working.
- The flexible, non-tangle hose offers a hassle-free, user friendly experience.
1 foam sprayer.
- In this ergonomically designed function, the trigger’s activation is perfectly adjusted to your fingers. This means less effort and more comfort for your hand, especially during prolonged use.
- The pump is made of metal to minimise the risk of breakage and to give your product a long lifetime.
- Important issues such as easy movement and reliable traction on uneven ground are ensured by the large soft-grip wheels, mounted on a metal axis. This also helps prolong the lifetime of the product as a whole.
- No unnecessary time spent unwinding thanks to the convenient power cord storage with quick release that prevents tangling.
- You can easily monitor the detergent usage and see its remaining level. This gives you perfect control – and you will never use any more detergent than necessary.
- The rotating pencil jet nozzle gives you a targeted, high cleaning performance and helps you get rid of persistent dirt effectively.
- The robust, extendable handle makes your transportation and storage convenient and easy.
- The spray lance features double swivel functions and quick connections for hose, nozzles and accessories – all to maximise your efficiency and comfort.
- The added length on the spray handle allows for even better ergonomic working positions.
- All included accessories can be neatly stored on the machine for easy access and more efficient work.
- Added comfort and user-friendliness thanks to the flexible, non-tangling hose.
- The robust and comfortable aluminium carrying handle makes moving and transporting your machine extra convenient.
- The pressure-adjustable, multi-purpose nozzle gives you increased versatility, as it can be used for a wide range of cleaning tasks with perfect results.
Max pressure: 150 bar / 2175 PSI
Operating pressure: Max 135 bar / 1885 PSI
Water flow: 420-500 litres/hour.
Max. Water inlet temperature: 40°C.
Max self-priming suction: 1m.
Length of mains cord: 5m.
Power rating: 2100w.
Rated current: 9.5a.
Hose length: 9m.
Container capacity: 0.5 litre.
Sound power level, guaranteed (LWA): 90 dB(A).
Vibration (ah) Vibration max ah: 2.5 m/s2.
At Clarkes of Cavan, we are passionate about getting your order to you quickly and safely and we understand it is important for you to know when your order will be delivered.
Free delivery on orders over €99 (ROI & NI) applies in most cases, where a product is excluded from this it will be noted on the product page. Some items are large and cannot be sent for free. Delivery charges may differ on country selection.
Delivery Times & Tracking
We are proud of our fast delivery process. If your order is placed before 1 pm we will make sure that it is dispatched the same day. You will be provided with tracking information so you can keep an eye on your order at all times.
Some items we sell will take more time because of size and dispatch location. This will be noted on the product page or on checkout.
Need Help Regarding Delivery
If you still need further assistance regarding your delivery please contact the online department at 049 433 2166 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org