Powerful V twin engine with Bio clip decks available
The Husqvarna rider is perfect for frequent, domestic users, ideal for medium to large areas, it can easily take on complex areas with obstacles. A Versatile machine allows smooth and efficient mowing with the help of a powerful Kawasaki V-Twin 603cc engine that is fitted behind the seat of the mower enabling a better mowing view for the user.
Drive and deck
Pedal-operated hydrostatic drive allows you to control the machine with ease, with the easy access controls. The decks available for this machine can be added with either a 103cm deck or 112cm deck, the bio clip deck enables you to finely cut and mulch the grass clippings back into the lawn which in turn will fertilise your lawn and save you time, by not having to empty a grassbox. The decks on the machines are front-mounted providing excellent access to corners, park benches and underneath bushes.
Due to the machines unique steering system, it will allow the rear wheels to swing underneath the machine allowing superior manoeuvrability with a small turning radius. This is ideal for moving around tight obstacles in the garden.
- Husqvarna Connect- Smart Husqvarna Connect App to access helpful tips, manuals and spare part recommendations
- HMI Display- communicates the driver through visual symbols and warning sounds, assists in handling and gives real time data and warnings
- Front Mounted Cutting Deck- excellent accessability into corners and under bushes, park benches etc
- Hour Meter with service reminder- Indicates when it is time to service your mower
- Comfortable Driver Position- Rider's low gravity centre contribute to extra good traction as well as comfortable
- Adjustable Steering Wheel
- Pivoting Rear Axle- smooth ride on uneven surfaces
- Dual LED lights for enlarged lighted area and safer operation in darker conditions
- Power Assisted Steering- makes driving less strenuous and more enjoyable
- Floating Cutting Deck- reduces the risk of scalping the lawn
At Clarkes of Cavan, we are passionate about getting your order to you quickly and safely and we understand it is important for you to know when your order will be delivered.
Free delivery on orders over €99 (ROI & NI) applies in most cases, where a product is excluded from this it will be noted on the product page. Some items are large and cannot be sent for free. Delivery charges may differ on country selection.
Delivery Times & Tracking
We are proud of our fast delivery process. If your order is placed before 1 pm we will make sure that it is dispatched the same day. You will be provided with tracking information so you can keep an eye on your order at all times.
Some items we sell will take more time because of size and dispatch location. This will be noted on the product page or on checkout.
Need Help Regarding Delivery
If you still need further assistance regarding your delivery please contact the online department at 049 433 2166 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org