Husqvarna 365 is a saw for typical professional use. It has been developed in close cooperation with professional users working in the most demanding conditions. The low weight and high power are combined with a rugged engine, making this saw exceptionally versatile and suited for a wide variety of applications. The X-TORQ engine gives you a much more environtment friendly saw with radically lower exhaust emission level and fuel consumption.
A professional chainsaw with a rugged & resilient design.
Husqvarna's 365 offers high performance in the most demanding of conditions, and is suitable for a variety of applications - with a 20 inch bar length.
Robust & durable build quality
The sturdily built magnesium crankcase is able to withstand high rpms and use in tough, professional applications. In conjunction with the forged three-piece crankshaft, you can expect maximum durability and extended service life from this saw. A centrifugal air cleaning system reduces wear and allows for longer operating times between filter cleanings. The air filter and its cover are also quick to release, making it as easy as possible to clean or replace.
Comfortable & easy operation
Husqvarna's Smart Start technology is behind the easy starting engine, with resistance in the starter cord reduced by up to 40 percent. Anti-vibration dampeners are used to absorb vibrations, reducing the strain on your hands and arms, particularly useful for extended operation. An inertia-activated chain brake provides an extra level of confidence and safety, coming into effect if a sudden upward movement of the bar is detected. The angled front handle also provides better grip as well as a natural working position.
Powerful performance & clever design
The 70.7cc 3.6 kW X-Torq engine delivers lower fuel consumption and reduced exhaust emissions to match the most stringent environmental regulations. You can easily change the chain tension thanks to the side-mounted tensioner, ensuring you are getting the most from your machine, while the oil pump is also simple to adjust, allowing you to achieve the ideal level of chain lubrication for your needs.
- X-Torq: Delivers lower fuel consumption and reduced exhaust emission levels in accordance with the world's most stringent environmental regulations.
- Air Injection: Centrifugal air cleaning system for reduced wear and longer operating time between filter cleanings.
- Adjustable oil pump: The adjustable oil pump makes it easy to set the chain lubrication according to your needs.
- LowVib®: Effective anti-vibration dampeners absorb vibration, sparing the user's arms and hands.
- Quick release air filter: Facilitates cleaning and replacement of the air filter.
- Better grip: Angled front handle for better grip and natural working position.
- SmartStart®: The engine and starter have been designed so the machine starts quickly with minimum effort. Resistance in the starter cord is reduced by up to 40%.
- Side mounted chain tensioner: Side-mounted chain tensioner makes chain adjustment quick and easy.
- Magnesium crankcase: Sturdily built crankcase withstands high RPMs and tough professional use, ensuring a long service life.
At Clarkes of Cavan, we are passionate about getting your order to you quickly and safely and we understand it is important for you to know when your order will be delivered.
Free delivery on orders over €99 (ROI & NI) applies in most cases, where a product is excluded from this it will be noted on the product page. Some items are large and cannot be sent for free. Delivery charges may differ on country selection.
Delivery Times & Tracking
We are proud of our fast delivery process. If your order is placed before 1 pm we will make sure that it is dispatched the same day. You will be provided with tracking information so you can keep an eye on your order at all times.
Some items we sell will take more time because of size and dispatch location. This will be noted on the product page or on checkout.
Need Help Regarding Delivery
If you still need further assistance regarding your delivery please contact the online department at 049 433 2166 or via email at email@example.com
Adam Magee - Sales Specialist
Eoghan McGrath - Sales Specialist
Dan Connolly - Sales Specialist